Online registration for Mission Impossible: War and Peace is now open. If you were at last night’s meeting and put yourself on the registration and/or wait lists, I’ve put you into the system already and there’s nothing else for you to do at this point except start reading. If, however, you couldn’t make it to the meeting or couldn’t stay for registration, you can register yourself online or call the Reader’s Services Desk to register at 847-448-8620.
Some of the group registration lists and waiting listing are completely full. You’ll find these crossed out on the list below. The other groups are still available for the waiting list (at least as I’m posting this).
Tuesday, 6pm, Celtic Knot, Leader: Karen Hansen Wednesday, 6pm, Brothers K Coffeehouse, Leader: Neil Lukatch Wednesday, 7pm, Small Meeting Room (Main Library), Leader: Lesley Williams Thursday, 1pm, Small Meeting Room (Main Library), Leader: Genevieve Guran Thursday, 2pm, Celtic Knot, Leader: Karen Hansen Thursday, 3pm, Small Meeting Room (Main Library), Leader: Russell Johnson Thursday, 7pm, Small Meeting Room (Main Library), Leader: John Stahl
How to register
To register yourself online…
- Go to http://www.epl.org/calendar.
- Navigate to the month of September and find the week of September 12.
- Locate your desired meeting date (Sept. 13, Sept. 14, or Sept. 15 ), and find your desired meeting time by moving your mouse over Mission Impossible: War and Peace (a box will appear and reveal the event time and details).
- Click on the correct event to start registration.
- Enter required information and click “submit.”
Again, if you cannot register yourself online, call the Reader’s Services Desk to register at 847-448-8620.